About McGann and Chester
McGann & Chester modern recovery fleet will include lift and towing vehicles, tow trucks, transporters and trailers. It is not uncommon to also operate mobile cranes, road going fork lifts, articulated tractor units and incident support vehicles. McGann and Chester, a Pennsylvania Towing and Recovery Service, offers fast, efficient road service and towing.
McGann & Chester (Pittsburgh, PA) has the experience and the equipment to handle even the most delicate roadside recovery and heavy duty towing in the whole state of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Towing Association
- Towing and Recovery Association of America
- Pittsburgh Better Business Bureau
- Bethel Chamber of Commerce
With our heavy duty towing equipment, our roadside recovery services expertise and our staff of trained towing and recovery professionals, McGann & Chester, LLC. guarantees you the personal or commercial assistance you need when you need it, around-the-clock. We serve all of western Pennsylvania.
Our recovery and roadside operation is large enough to accommodate corporate needs, yet small enough to give you the personal attention you need, especially in an emergency. Our customers will attest to it – were one of the best and most reliable towing and recovery companies in the Northeast.
McGann and Chester….home of the 23 1/2 hour heavy duty towing and roadside recovery
At McGann & Chester, LLC, our mission is to increase and maintain our customer base by providing superior customer service, exceeding customer expectations, and anticipating the ever-changing demands of our industry through a staff of dedicated people. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Providing our employees a safe work environment with opportunities for learning and personal growth.
- Providing the same concern, respect and caring attitude toward employees that they are expected to share externally with every McGann & Chester, LLC customer.
- Establishing systems and procedures that will allow us the flexibility to respond to changing economic, environmental, and market factors.